These General Provisions settle the mode of work, the rules for using the website luxury-discounts.com and the services provided by Luxury Discounts LTD. through its use (the website and the services collectively referred to as the “services”).
You are advised to get acquainted with these General Provisions carefully before using the provided services on the website www.luxury-discounts.com , property of and supported by Luxury Discounts LTD..
To make use of the offered services, it is necessary to agree to and comply with these General Provisions. The latter apply to all visitors and users who use the website www.luxury-discounts.com (hereinafter referred to as the „website“) and the services offered via it.
By booking or purchasing of hotel accommodation, an organized travel (also called “tour”) or the creation of an account in the website, you agree to these General Provisions and oblige to follow them. If you don’t agree to the so described provisions, you should stop using the website and the related services.
For the purposes of these General Provisions and pursuant to the Bulgarian legislation:
А) „Travel agency operations“ is acting as an intermediary in: sales of organized package travels for end customers, passenger aviation, waterborne and us transport, booking, visa and other additional tourist services, including insurances related to the travel;
B) „Travel agent“ is a person registered according to the procedure of the Tourism Act or entered in the register of tour operators and travel agents for performance of travel agency operations;
C) „Travel voucher“ is an accounting document, certifying the availability of a contract between the tour operator and the tourist as a client of organized package travel or the sale of a main and/or additional tourist service(s);
D) „Reservation form“ is an accounting document, certifying the availability of a contract between the travel agent and the tourist as a client of a main or additional tourist service, when not a part of an organized package travel;
E) „Tourist product“ is the combination of specific economic activities and natural and anthropogenic conditions and resources within a certain territory offered and used by the tourist during his/her travel.
F) „User“ is every person having access to the website „ www.luxury-discounts.com “ and able to use its content and functions, as well as to use main and additional tourist services booked and purchased via the website „ www.luxury-discounts.com “.
G) „Website“ is the aggregate of web pages, with a common homepage that is loaded in your browser after writing the electronic address „ www.luxury-discounts.com “.
I. Luxury discounts
Luxury Discounts LTD. , with Unified Identifier No. 203538748, based and registered at: Sofia, Triaditsa District, Gotse Delchev Residential Area, Slavovitsa Str., building 53E, entrance C, floor 2, is a registered travel agent under the Tourism Act, holder of a certificate for carrying out travel agency operations No. PK-01-7550; date of issue - 25.03.2016.
1.1. The service rendered by Luxury Discounts LTD. via its e-platform provides you with access to exclusive offers for hotel accommodation and tours available only for our members/users/.
1.2. Luxury Discounts LTD. allows account holders (also referred to as “users”) to make reservations for hotel accommodation and organized package travel (also referred to as “Travel offers”) offered on our website which are provided by third parties – providers of tourist services and products. All travel offers offered via the website are for hotel accommodation, unless it is clearly specified in the description of the respective offer that it concerns an organized package travel (“tour”). All travel offers displayed on our website depend on current availability, therefore we do not guarantee that all of them will be available for the whole period of time they are offered.
1.3. Luxury Discounts LTD. acts as a travel agents of the providers who supply the travel offers published on our website. Luxury Discounts LTD. acts on behalf of and at expense of the providers of tourist products and services (Providers) by giving them the opportunity to make use of our e-platform via which a contract may be entered between you and the providers of tourist services and products. Luxury Discounts LTD. neither performs any tour operator activity, nor additional tourist services.
1.3.1. In case of a booking made via the website Luxury Discounts LTD. in its capacity of an agent and intermediary of the Provider is not a party to the concluded contract for the provision of the tourist product or service. These General Provisions shall settle the use of the e-service based on the website and provided by Luxury Discounts LTD. but all travel offers you buy are settled according to the rules and conditions of the provider offering it. The latter are available to you in the steps of the booking process.
1.3.2. By the purchase of a travel offer from a provider, you agree to these General Provisions, as well as to the General Provisions of the provider applicable to the respective offer. By purchasing a travel offer via the website you agree that you are entering into a contract directly with the provider of the tourist product or service, as well as that Luxury Discounts LTD. is not a party to this legal relationship.
1.4. Since it acts as an agent, Luxury Discounts LTD. shall not be held liable whatsoever for the provision of the service itself by the provider, and it shall bear no responsibility for any losses you suffer as a result of availing of the travel offer. If after purchasing a travel offer, you have any questions or worries in this respect, you need to contact directly the Provider of the service you have purchased.
PRICES OF THE OFFERED TRAVEL OFFERS
2.1 The price of every travel offer shall be the same as the ones specified in the website, unless in case of an evident error. The price is inclusive of VAT. Payments shall be accepted by a debit and credit card or by a wire transfer.
2.2 Due to the the nature of the market and its dynamics it is possible that some of this offers are indicated with an incorrect price. If the correct price of the travel offer is lower than the announced price, we will refund the amount you have overpaid. If the correct price is higher than the announced price indicated in the website, we will normally and at our own discretion either contact you for additional instructions and confirmation before processing your reservation or cancel your reservation on behalf of the provider of the service.
2.3 In the cases where the price of the travel offer indicated in the website is obviously wrong and could be clearly and predictably recognized as incorrect, the Provider shall not be obliged to agree to provide the service you have purchased at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent a confirmation for the reservation.
2.4 The price of travel offers may change in time depending on the workload of the Provider of the travel offer and the tourist season, however such changes shall not affect bookings already paid and confirmed by the Provider.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
4.1. According to these General Provisions and the rules of procedure of Luxury Discounts LTD., in order to book a travel offer via the website you shall make the payment directly to Luxury Discounts LTD.. Your payment shall be accepted by Luxury Discounts LTD. acting as an agent of the Provider of the service you have purchased. The payment is made by the methods specified in the website. It is necessary to pay the price of the travel offer in order to book it for the dates you have selected.
4.2. By making a reservation via the website, you are confirming that the data you have entered for making the payment are true and correct. If any of the methods of payment is rejected, we may contact you with a request for an alternative method of payment or we may cancel your reservation.
4.3. If you believe that we have incorrectly charged you through your credit and debit card, you should immediately contact us. In the event that we find a payment has been taken in error, we will refund the amount immediately to your credit or debit card.4.4. If you pay with a credit card, a processing fee applies. This processing fee will not exceed our expenses for processing the payment. The amount of the processing fee will be specified before your payment for a travel offer via the website.
4.5. Luxury Discounts LTD. solely acts as an agent between the user and the
Provider of the tourist service, and therefore it cannot issue an invoice
for the travel offer you have paid. Luxury Discounts LTD. shall issue a
confirmation of the reservation which may be used as a receipt since it
indicates an amount paid at the time of booking.
5.1. The services offered on this website are accessible to you only after you register by creating a user account.
5.1.1. The registration of a user account is not allowed for persons under 18 (eighteen) years of age.
5.2. To create an account you need to provide your email address and create a personal password. A user account may be registered on the website also by using your personal account in other social network websites (facebook.com., google+, twitter etc.).
5.2.1. If you register an account on the website by referring to your account in a social network, you agree to provide us access to the information you have given for use to the social network, as well as that we shall keep your log token according to our personal data policy .
5.3. In the cases when you use your email address for the creation of an account, we advise you to use safe password containing at least a combination of upper and lower case, numbers and symbols. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. If you have any doubts of external interference or use of your account, immediately contact us for assistance.
5.4. In the event that you breach these General Provisions, the website administrator is in the position to use any of the following penalties: а) to block your access to the website; b) to stop your use of the website; c) to delete your user account; d) solely or jointly with a provider of tourist service, to refuse the provision of the tourist service.
RESERVATION OF TRAVEL OFFER
6.1. The procedure and steps for reservation and payment of a travel offer are specified in the website. By booking a travel offer via the website, you agree to pay for it.
6.2. While making your reservation, you will be able to check for errors or incorrectly specified information, as well as to make changes before confirming your reservation.
6.3. We advise you before making a reservation to ensure that you (and your companions) meet the conditions and requirements of each travel offer and you are eligible to travel on the dates you have selected for the respective travel offer.
6.4. If you and your companions have any special requirements, you must point them out during the registration process. Luxury Discounts LTD. undertakes to inform the Provider of any of your reasonable requests, however it cannot guarantee that such requests will be fulfilled by the Providers of tourist services.
6.5. Before making your reservation, you need to inform us if you or your companion have any special medical or health requirements that could affect your reservation so that we can decide whether the travel offer is suitable for you.
6.6. Every reservation you make needs to be approved by the Provider of tourist services. In our capacity of travel agent, we will send you an email to confirm your reservation.
6.7.1. The contract between you and the Provider of tourist services shall be considered concluded only after we send you a confirmation of your reservation in our capacity of a travel agent of the tourist provider. You will be charged according to the method of payment you have chosen, after approval of your reservation.
6.7.2.After your reservation is processed, you will receive a new email from the provider of the travel offer containing the details of the purchased travel offer, including a description of the remaining necessary documentation which may be required upon booking a tour (organized travel) or other tourist services rendered by the provider.
6.8. The contact details that you provide need to be up-to-date and valid. We or the provider of the travel offer may contact you, if necessary, in order to successfully provision the purchased travel offer. Luxury Discounts LTD. shall not be held responsible in case you are not able to use the travel service you have purchased due to non-compliance with your obligations under this paragraph.
6.9. After your reservation is confirmed by the provider of the travel offer and you have received the confirmation through us, in our capacity of an agent of the provider of the travel offer, and you have successfully paid the travel offer, we will send you an email depending on the type of your reservation.
6.9.1. When purchasing a travel offer which includes only hotel accommodation, you will receive a confirmation by email representing your reservation form and specifying the details of your reservation, as well as contact details and information about the provider of the travel offer. This email confirms the purchase of the offer you have selected and contain the information you need with respect to the travel offer.
6.9.2. Upon reservation of an organized travel you will receive a confirmation by email containing detailed information about the travel offer and the provider that offers it. This email is not a final confirmation of your reservation and does not contain the full information necessary for the travel. The provider (tour operator or the respective foreign company registered and meeting the requirements for performance of such activity) of the travel offer will send you an additional email containing your travel voucher, all additional details, as well as the other steps or information needed to complete your reservation.
6.9.3. Pursuant to paragraph 6.9.2., the email sent by Luxury Discounts LTD. shall only confirm the payment of the travel offer for the dates of your reservation, as well as confirmation that the provider of the travel offer will contact you. This does not mean that the provider of the tour has confirmed it.
6.9.4. If a provider of a travel offer does not confirm your reservation, e.g. due to lack of availability for the dates you have chosen or due to incorrectly indicated price on the website, we will inform you that your reservation has been cancelled. Luxury Discounts LTD. will contact the provider of the travel offer and arrange the refund of the amounts you have paid.
6.10. Upon receipt of information about the travel offer you have purchased, you need to check once again whether the personal data you have specified are correct. For example, whether your names, age, etc. correspond to the ones in your identity document. If you find any discrepancy, please contact the provider of the travel offer at your earliest convenience.
6.11. Luxury Discounts LTD. shall not bear responsibility if the tickets and/or travel documents, information without which you cannot use the purchased travel offer, etc. are not delivered to you by email or postal services. Please, directly contact the provider indicated in the email message if you don’t receive the respective documents.
6.12.1. The terms and conditions under already paid travel offers cannot be changed by the user, and the amounts he/she has paid are not subject to refund by Luxury Discounts LTD. or the provider of the purchased travel offer, unless it is specified in the terms and conditions of the travel offer published on the website. This paragraph shall not apply in the cases of paragraph 6.9.4 of these General Provisions.
6.12.2. In the cases of paragraph 6.12.1., Luxury Discounts LTD. at its own discretion may assist you before the provider of the travel offer in order to make the changes you have requested, however it cannot guarantee that the Provider will give its consent. Luxury Discounts LTD. shall not be responsible if you are additionally charged in case the provider agrees to the requested changes.
6.13. In case of minor changes made by the provider to the terms and conditions of the travel offer you have purchased, you will be informed thereof by us or the provider of the travel offer. This does not stop the execution of the travel offer.
6.14.1. In cases where the provider of the travel offer stops its execution before the beginning of your reservation or makes major changes to the content of the initially envisaged terms and conditions, and such information is available to us we will inform you as soon as possible.
6.14.2. In such cases as those under paragraph 6.14.1. we shall make reasonable efforts to negotiate with the provider of the travel offer you have purchased upon any of the following alternative variants but we cannot guarantee that these will be always possible due to the need of consent by the Provider :
184.108.40.206. To accept all changes made;
220.127.116.11. For reservations of hotel only accommodation, to cancel your reservation and be refunded for all the amounts already paid, or to accept another similar offer and get a refund of the difference or making the respective extra payments on your side;
18.104.22.168. For reservations of organized travel, to cancel the purchased travel offer with a full refund of all the monies you have paid or to accept an alternative offer by the provider of the travel offer. If the price of the alternative offer is lower, you will be refunded the difference, respectively if the price is higher, you need to make an extra payment;
6.15. In the cases under paragraph 6.14.1. and 6.14.2. Luxury Discounts LTD. shall not bear any responsibility for any damages and losses incurred by you.
6.16. Luxury Discounts LTD. offers the service “on hold” accessible for some of the travel offers available on the website. This service allows the user to pay a fee of in order to hold a certain date for the respective travel offer. Holding a certain date is not a reservation, it just prevents other users of the website to book the same date and exhaust the availability of the offer selected by the user. The service „on hold“ is not a deposit for the price of the travel offer and does not mean a confirmation of the travel offer.
6.17.1 In the event that the client has used the hold function under Article 6.16, but doesn’t pay his/her reservation within the term set for the offer, the paid fee is not subject to return.
6.17.2. In the event that the client has used the hold function under Article6.16, but the provider of the selected travel offer stops offering it on the website, Luxury Discounts LTD. will refund the amount paid under the above article in full, using the method of payment chosen by the client.
6.18. If the terms and conditions of the particular travel offer indicated on the website are contradicting these General Provisions, the information specified in the offer on the website shall prevail. The terms and conditions indicated on the website for a particular offer are effective only for its term of validity.
REFUND OF AMOUNTS AND CANCELLATION OF RESERVATIONS
7 .1. If a user has paid a reservation for hotel accommodation and/or extra tourist services made via the website, and the provider of the travel offer refuses to execute the contract, then the latter should refund to the user the paid amounts in full.
7.2. If the tour operator providing the respective organized travel significantly changes some of the main clauses of the contract or refuses to execute the contract, the user may cancel the contract without owing any penalty or compensation. In these cases the relations between the user and the tour operator are settled between them and Luxury Discounts LTD. may only provide assistance for such settlement.
7.3.1. In case of cancellation by the user of booking for hotel accommodation and other tourist services made via the website, the paid amounts are not subject to return by Luxury Discounts LTD. or the Provider of the purchased travel offer, unless the right for cancellation is not explicitly stated in the terms and conditions of the particular offer.
7.3.2. If the user is granted a possibility to cancel a reservation, pursuant to Article 7.3.1 the provider of the purchased travel offer may charge penalties according to the terms and conditions of the offer.
7.4.1. In case of a cancellation by the user of booking for organized travel made via the website, the paid amounts are not subject to return and in case they are, the refund is made according to the rules and conditions of the tour operator providing the respective organized travel.
7.4.2. In such cases as those under the foregoing paragraph, the user should contact and negotiate directly with the tour operator providing the respective organized travel.
8. Luxury Discounts LTD. shall not be held liable for any losses incurred by the clients and users of tourist services purchased via the website in case of force majeure with duration of more than 20 (twenty) days. Force Majeure is understood as such events and actions of an extraordinary nature, such as: war, blockade, natural disasters, embargo, strikes, governmental and administrative restrictions and other similar events and actions which have occurred after making the reservation and are not foreseeable and are unpreventable by Luxury Discounts LTD., the provider of the travel offer or the user of the services. PROVIDED INFORMATION
9.1. Luxury Discounts LTD. may provide general information about passport, visa or other requirements for obtaining the right of access to the respective country in relation to your travel. It is your responsibility to check upon the particular passport, visa or other requirements for obtaining the right of access to the respective country, as well as the respective checks with embassies and/or consular offices. Any information provided by Luxury Discounts LTD. about the aforementioned or related issues (such as clothing, luggage, personal belongings, etc.) should be considered as exemplary and recommended, however Luxury Discounts LTD. shall not bear any responsibility for any adverse consequences you have suffered or decisions taken based on the provided information.
9.2. It is your responsibility to make sure that you and your companions meet all requirements for admission in the respective country, as well as that you possess all necessary documents and permits before your travel. Neither we, nor the providers of travel offers shall be responsible if you are not able to use the travel service you have purchased due to any of the abovementioned reasons. Please make sure that you possess all necessary documents, permits, passports, identity cards, visas or insurance documents, as well as that you have planned enough time for the check at the airport before your flight.
10. The invalidity of any clause of these General Provisions or of additionally contracted conditions shall not result in invalidity of another clause or condition, or the General Provisions as a whole.
11. To any issues not explicitly settled herein, the effective legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply.
12. Upon any disputes arising in relation to the interpretation and application of these General Provisions or any claims on behalf of the user, these shall be settled with the mutual consent of the parties. Should it be impossible to arrive at an agreement, all disputes arising of the General Provisions or related thereto, including any disputes arising of or related to their interpretation, invalidity, performance of termination, as well as the disputes for filling in gaps in the General Provisions or adapting them to new circumstances, shall be resolved according to the procedure provided in the Bulgarian legislation.
13. The content of the website www.luxury-discounts.com , the web design, each menu, category or subcategory, section or subsection, the method of arrangement and structuring of the information, databases and software systems shall be exclusive property of Luxury Discounts LTD. and are protected under the Law on Copyright and Related Rights. Each share, publication, copying and sale of information and photographic material from the website www.luxury-discounts.com under whatsoever form, without the express consent of Luxury Discounts LTD. shall be prohibited and constitute a breach of law.
14. No user may save, copy or reproduce the source code, parts, elements or materials from the website www.luxury-discounts.com without prior express written consent of Luxury Discounts LTD..
15. Every user shall agree to avoid sending or transferring in whatsoever way the website www.luxury-discounts.com , its data or content to another computer, server, webpage or another medium for mass use, as well as using them for commercial purposes.
16. The user shall be obliged not to use a device or software by which to interfere into the proper functioning of this website. The use of the website in a manner not specified herein may result in a violation of the Law on copyright, the trademark, good manners and commercial practices or other laws related to intellectual property. The change, hiding or deletion of copyright designations shall not be allowed.
17. The user shall be responsible for all damages occurring as a result of an infringement of a copyright, trademark or other property rights, as well as any other damages occurring as a result of the use of the website www.luxury-discounts.com .
PERSONAL DATA POLICY
18. Luxury Discounts LTD. is the owner and operator of the website www.luxury-discounts.com . Luxury Discounts LTD. is a registered personal data administrator under the Personal Data Protection Act.
19. Luxury Discounts LTD. shall make the necessary efforts for the protection of the personal data you provide in relation to the use of the offered service. This chapter indicates the purposes for which Luxury Discounts LTD. will use your personal data and to whom they may be provided after being collected via our webpage or by another specified method. Luxury Discounts LTD. will use your data only for the purposes described in the General Provisions. The indicated purposes for which the information provided by you is necessary are not exhaustively listed. Luxury Discounts LTD. processes and keeps the information you provide in a secure software environment.
20. Luxury Discounts LTD. undertakes not to disclose in any way personal information provided by the user and not to provide the collected information to third parties – natural persons and legal entities, state authorities and other, except in the cases where: а) it has obtained the express consent of the user upon registration or later in time or b) the information is required by state authorities or officials who according to the effective legislation are authorized to demand and collect such information in accordance with the legally established procedures or c) other cases specified in the law or these General Provisions.
21. By accepting these General Provisions the user agrees to provide the required personal data for the purposes of the service rendered via the website and they will be processed according to the specified procedure.
22. The actions performed by the user in the website (visited offers, liked offers, asked questions, comments) and the information about the offers purchased by him/her (destinations, prices, dates, terms and conditions of the offer, total savings) may always be used by Luxury Discounts LTD. for the purposes of direct marketing.
23. We inform you that for the successful completion of your reservation and the purchasing of the tourist product or service you have selected, you need to provide your names, gender, email address and phone, as well as other information if necessary for your reservation (e.g. number and date of issue of your passport or identity card, Personal ID No., as well as those for the people in your group). This information is necessary to enable us to process your reservation and may be given to the persons who provide the product or service you have purchased (as for example, tour operators, hotels, air carriers, public authorities such as the customs and immigration services, if necessary, etc.). Depending on the destination you have selected, the abovementioned personal information may be provided, if necessary, outside the European Economic Area (EEA) for which you have given your consent (and the consent of those included in your group) by accepting these General Provisions.
24. By making a reservation via our site, you will be redirected to the payment page where you can enter your payment details. We do not keep information about your payment, such as credit card numbers. The payment platform which we use processes the information necessary for making the respective payment for a reservation. After we receive the payment to our account, we make the respective payments to the provider of your tourist product or service purchased via our website.
25. By accepting the General Provisions of Luxury Discounts LTD., the user shall allow personal, advertising or other commercial messages from the merchants with whom Luxury Discounts LTD. cooperates in relation to the provided service to be sent to his/her user accounts in the website, Facebook, Google+, or anywhere else in the virtual space, or to the email address provided by him/her . Luxury Discounts LTD. may also provide to the merchants names and email address of the user who has purchased tourist services and products or other services.
26. For acquisition of access to the website via a mobile device or in case of use of the application of Luxury Discounts LTD. for mobile devices, the user shall agree and allow Luxury Discounts LTD. to collect data of his/her current location which may be used for the purpose of offering similar deals, depending on his/her preferences expressed via the e-platform.
27. Other information that we may receive is information about the device you use to connect to our website. This information may contain data about the type of device, your IP address or phone number of your device, unique identification numbers (UIN) of the device, operating systems, browsers and applications connected to our website and used by your device, your Internet service provider or mobile network.